Lots Going On!

Lots Going On!

So much has been going on!

I have been looking into a new vendor for Essential Oils, therapeutic grade!  I think I have found one, now all the paperwork needs to be done.  I am really excited about this hopeful partnership!  You will
have to stay tuned for who they are and what we can offer you!  You will be pleasantly surprised I guarantee you!

There are three basic types of essential oils, therapeutic grade that you can use topically for a concern or ingest the oil.  The next would be diffuse, as in aromatherapy.  And lastly as a cleaner in your home.  Aura Cacia oils that I currently carry are great for diffusing and cleaning but not therapeutic grade!  Stay Tuned!

Another thing has changed too.  SHIPPING!  Now that I have had time to evaluate the orders and shipping cost and figuring it all out (still not 100% sure) I have changed the rates.  A flat rate of $6.95 for orders under $50.00.
Free shipping on orders OVER $50!  I would love to have free shipping for all orders but because I am trying to keep costs down for you, it would be counter productive for me.  Sorry!  I think you would rather have cheaper prices on the products and pay a nominal fee for shipping than higher prices on the products to cover shipping!  (I would gladly listen to any input on this matter!)

I have been diligently studying the products and learning which are the best ones to choose for this site.  I get rather caught up in the process and before I know it the day is gone and I didn't get done what I was supposed to!  All is good though!  I am loving what I am doing and am glad I can share it!






Comments

Popular Posts