Amazing Essential Oils

             

                                              Amazing Essential Oils!



Amazed, simply amazed! I am having so much fun learning about all of the properties and uses of the essential oils I am adding to my product line. From beautification properties, health and household cleaning! Amazing! Some come pre-mixed so you can use them right away, some come individual so you can use them for more specific applications! I also added mister bottles and roll-on bottles for you to create your own scents or uses! Check out the oils and see what they can do for you!


Mother nature is a miracle.  Everything we need from nature. Products so simple that have been used for centuries but forgotten over time.  The miracles that they can perform for our bodies and mind are amazing.  

Mood changes with a simple smell of natural scents.  Diffuse into the air aromas that uplift, inspire, calm, and heal.  Set the scene with a certain aroma that creates the atmosphere you desire.  

Herbs and flowers have such unique properties.  Thinking back to the Egyptians and Cleopatra who used essential oils to enhance her beauty.  The ancient healers and Eastern Medicine that use plants instead of chemicals to treat the cause of illness.  The natural cleaning properties of lemon, oregano, rosemary!  

All I can say is I am amazed!  I think I have found a new           hobby/interest that I am excited to learn more about!   



Comments

Popular Posts